Resources for Employees

Main Content

All faculty and staff members should understand the requirements and procedures regarding reporting sexual misconduct, as well as the resources available to support students. Please see FAQs for Employees, Prevention & Training for Employees and Resources for Students for more information on these topics. For sample syllabus language about your reporting requirements, please see FAQs for Employees.

Faculty and staff should also be aware that there are campus and community resources in place to address incidents that impact them personally. Listed below are some of these resources.

Campus Resources

Faculty Staff Assistance Services

(217) 244-5312

8:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday

If an emergency arises outside of normal business hours, you can contact our 24-hour crisis line at (217) 244-7739.

Faculty Staff Assistance Services provides confidential assistance to employees and their families who may be experiencing difficulties that impact their lives. They are a confidential resource, meaning that reports of sexual misconduct are kept completely confidential and not reported to the University unless the survivor has asked for this to happen. (For more information on confidential resources, see I Want to Talk to Someone.)

Office for Access & Equity

(217) 333-0885

8:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday

Academic Human Resources

Staff Human Resources

Title IX & Disability Office

(217) 333-3333
8:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday

University of Illinois Campus Wellbeing Services

(217) 265-9355

8:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday

Community Resources

Rape Advocacy, Counseling, & Education Services (R.A.C.E.S.)

Crisis Hotline: (217) 384-4444

Rape Advocacy, Counseling, & Education Services (R.A.C.E.S.) has a twenty-four crisis hotline, medical and legal advocacy, counseling services, and public education and training. All services are free of charge and confidential.


Crisis Hotline: (217) 359-4141

Rosecrance offers a 24-hour mental health crisis hotline and provides a range of prevention, intervention, and behavioral health treatment services for individuals and families.

Courage Connection

Domestic Violence Hotline: (217) 384-4390

Courage Connection provides housing and services for individuals or families who are victims of domestic violence. They offer safety planning, domestic violence counseling, court advocacy, assistance in obtaining orders of protection, and other counseling services. Shelter and service

State and National Resources