Men & Masculinities Programming
Sexual misconduct is often known as violence against women, but the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign recognizes that people of all genders can be impacted by sexual misconduct. It is crucial to engage all populations in prevention work, and Illinois has specific programs tailored to engaging men in this important cause.
Men of Impact
Men of Impact is a student organization that is dedicated to servicing the needs of Black men. We address the needs and concerns facing Black men in our community, via education and enlightening activities. Our primary goal is to equip Black men with the necessary tools to overcome the social stigmas facing them in society today. Men of Impact also strives to engage the African American community at Illinois and the greater Urbana-Champaign community through programming and volunteering efforts. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources & Support
- Counseling Center
- McKinley Health Center
- Women's Resources Center (Confidential Advisors)
- Rape Advocacy Counseling & Education Services (R.A.C.E.S.)
- Courage Connection (Domestic Violence)
- Champaign, Urbana, or University Police Departments
(217) 333-8911 (Non-Emergency)
- Office for Access & Equity
- Student Assistance Center
(Office of the Dean of Students)
- Office for Student Conflict Resolution